Thinking of what to do this Earth Day? Make this Sunday earth-friendly with these great activities to celebrate our beautiful planet.
- Prepping for the work week ahead? Check out Lunch-a-Porter for great reusable lunch packaging ideas and options.
- Going shopping? Buy local, Eco-friendly products. Luna’s Boutique is filled with Canadian-made, organic and Eco-friendly products.
- Support our local farms. Lufa Farms will be celebrating Earth Day with an Open House Event.
- Try one of Montreal’s amazing Eco-friendly restaurants that support healthy lifestyles, sustainable farming culture and local seasonal produce like Lov, Robin Des Bois, Aux Vivres, and La Recolte
- Going for a walk? Pick up and recycle any debris you find along the way.
- In the mood for a Netflix night? Check out An Inconvenient Sequel, Planet Earth, Chasing Coral, A Plastic Ocean, as well as the long list of great documentaries on the food industry like Food Inc, Sustainable, Food Choices,
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”