New to Luna
This introductory offer, available for new Luna members, is the most beneficial option, offering unlimited yoga classes for the one-time fee of $49 (a 50% savings from the monthly membership). This allows new members to take the opportunity to come to class as often as they wish to familiarize themselves with the Luna Yoga staff and style.
Benefits of the practice include:
- improves muscle tone and overall core strength
- reduces fatigue and headaches
- maintains of healthy weight through physical practice
- reduces anxiety, stress and depression
- strengthens the immune system
- increases energy and overall focus
- improves balance and flexibility
Here are some suggestions and cautions to keep in mind while practicing Yoga. Please note that all bodies are different, some cautions may, or may not apply to you. For more information feel free to ask us. And most importantly, remember to listen to your body at all times.
The studio is open 30 minutes before scheduled classes. It is lightly cooled in the summer and warmed in the winter.
- Arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before class
- Fill out the "New to Luna" form above in advance and/or get changed at the office/school/home beforehand to save on time
- All classes are done barefoot
- All mobile phones should be turned off before entering the reception. To get the full yoga experience, we recommend leaving your mobile phone in your bag!
- Students are encouraged to bring their own mats, towels
- During class, students are asked to keep talking to a minimum
- All injuries should be brought to the teacher’s attention before the class
- It is best not to eat at least two hours before practicing yoga, a light snack is recommended one hour in advance (i.e. fruit or fruit juice)
Remember to listen to your body and enjoy yourself! Keep in mind these classes are designed to help you relax and release tension in both your body and mind. Enjoy each moment and have fun!
Where is Luna Yoga located?
Our address is 231 St.Paul West, Suite # 200, Montreal, Qc, H2Y 2A2.
We are on the second floor, six blocks from Place D'Armes Metro, between Rue Saint Francois Xavier and Rue Saint Nicolas. Map
When are classes offered?
We offer classes on a daily basis. Here is our schedule.
What should I bring to class?
Please bring a positive attitude, open heart, a yoga mat (mats are also available for rent for $2), hand towel, water, and some comfortable stretchable clothes to wear.
Is parking available?
Street meter parking is available in Old Montreal. Be sure to allow plenty of time to find a spot before class.
What levels of Yoga do you offer?
We offer Intro to Yoga, Yoga Flo 1, Yoga Flo 2 and Jivamukti. All our classes are an active vinyasa style. Please see our schedule for details.
Do you have a place for yogis to change clothes before and after class?
Yes. We have dedicated dressing rooms. However, we suggest you change before coming to class to save time!
Do you have showers available for students to use?
We do not have showers but we do have a washroom.