Yoga & Surf Retreat with Frances Vicente & Francesca Knowles
Saturday, April 14th - Saturday April 21st, 2018
Treat yourself to a weeklong getaway with Frances Vicente and Francesca Knowles at the beautiful Coco Loco Eco Resort in Nicaragua! This retreat includes daily morning and evening yoga practices, 4 delicious vegan/vegetarian meals a day and plenty of time for rest and relaxation.
There will also be the opportunity to surf at your own cost; on your own, one-on-one with an instructor, or in a group class, as well as an optional karma activity on one of the days during the stay.
This retreat is open to yogis of all levels of practice, who are looking to treat themselves to a week of deep re-connection with their practice, the Earth and themselves.
(by December 1st, 2017)
DOUBLE $1,350.00 USD (tx incl)/person
SINGLE $1,650.00 USD (tx incl)
(by March 14th, 2018)
DOUBLE $1,450.00 USD (tx incl)/person
SINGLE $1,750.00 USD (tx incl)
*A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD is required to reserve your spot.
**Please note that the cost of the flight is not included in the prices.
Click here for a sample schedule and FAQs.
For any further information and to reserve your place, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Nicaragua Retreat 2018’.
The first 5 people to register will receive a surprise Luna gift bag!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Please note that your $500 USD deposit is final, non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Any remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
- If cancellation is made 60 days prior to the departure date and your balance has been paid in full, a refund for the balance (only) will be issued as long as your space is filled by someone on the waitlist.
- No credits or refunds for paid balance will be issued if cancellation is received within sixty (60) days of the departure date.
- In the event that the retreat is canceled due to insufficient enrolment, your paid deposit and balance will be fully refunded.
- Luna Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.